Students who plan to graduate from University of Houston-Downtown with a College of Business (COB) degree must file an electronic application for graduation. The mandatory $50 application fee is nonrefundable, so we urge students to meet with a COB advisor before submitting the application and fee. An advisor can assess whether the potential applicant is "on track" to graduate in a particular semester.
In order to successfully submit the online Universal Graduation Application, students must complete all seven (7) steps as listed below.
- Personal Information: Review your personal information and make any necessary updates (e.g. mail, phone and/or e-mail address).
- Survey: As a graduating senior, we ask that you take a few moments to reflect on your time at the University of Houston-Downtown. The information from your questionnaire responses will assist us in improving recruitment efforts, student services support, and event programming at the University of Houston-Downtown.
- Graduation Application: The application for graduation should be completed with the degree-granting college of your major. Confirm your current University of Houston-Downtown course enrollment and any course enrollment(s) (e.g., a prior grade of "I" in a course, a non-UHD course) that would, to the best of your knowledge, enable you to complete your remaining degree requirements.
- Diploma Order Form: Review and update your personal information regarding name and mailing address. The name information will be displayed on your official university diploma.
- Commencement: Confirm if you plan to attend the upcoming commencement ceremony.
- Review: Review the information you are about to submit as your Application for Graduation.
- Payment: Provide payment information to cover the non-refundable $50 graduation fee.
Last updated or reviewed on 7/29/14