Teaching and Research Interests:
- Professional writing genres/theories
- Intercultural technical communication
- Medical writing
- Research methods
- Grammar & ESL writing genres
- Tensions between localization and globalization
- Technical communication and social justice
- Ph.D., English Studies (emphasis Rhetoric and Professional Writing), Illinois State University, 2010
- M.A., Linguistics, Illinois State University, 2006
- B.A., English and Theatre Arts, University of Ghana, 2003
- Diploma in Journalism, Ghana Institute of Journalism, 2000
Agboka, Godwin.“Liberating Intercultural Technical Communication from “Large Culture” Ideologies: Constructing Culture Discursively. Forthcoming, Journal of Technical Writing and Communication, 2012.
Agboka, Godwin and Lehner, Brooklyn. The Redbird Reader: A Collection of Student Writing (Eds.), Normal: Stipes Publishing, L. L. C., 2009.
Agboka, Godwin. English Literature Made Easy. Accra: Royal Nark, 2005.
Agboka, Godwin. Rev. of Teaching Intercultural Rhetoric and Technical Communication: Theories, Curriculum, Pedagogies and Practices, by Barry Thatcher and Kirk St. Amant. Forthcoming, Journal of Technical Writing and Communication, 2012.
Page maintained by CHSS Web
Last updated or reviewed on 6/19/13