- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
Department of Criminal Justice & Social Work
1. Recommendation: Request a letter from your chief addressed to you, certifying your eligibility and recommending you from a professional standpoint for UHD's 100 Club Scholarship Program.
2. University Admission: If you are not a current UHD student, apply for UHD admission, providing official college transcripts. If you are a current UHD student, proceed to step #3.
3. Major Declaration: If you are not a declared criminal justice major, schedule an appointment with the criminal justice advisor after receiving your UHD acceptance letter:
4. Scholarship Application: Submit the following to the scholarship coordinator for review:
5. Registration: Register for a minimum of 6 hours.
6. Acceptance: Following review by the scholarship committee, you will be notified in writing by the scholarship coordinator of your application status.
1. You must enroll for a minimum of 6 hours each spring and fall semester.
2. You must submit a copy of your schedule to the scholarship coordinator before the first day of class each semester. You also must submit your schedule to the UHD bookstore to obtain your rental textbooks.
3. You must notify the scholarship coordinator of all changes to your schedule, including adding and dropping classes.
4. Failure to satisfy these requirements may result in losing your funding eligibility.
Two weeks prior to start of regular registration
To schedule an appointment after you've been admitted to UHD, contact Anna Esparza, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-226-5202.
Visit the 100 Club website for further information: http://www.the100club.org/
Last updated or reviewed on 6/10/14