Master of Security Management
Admission is competitive and selective, and is designed to identify applicants who have the ability, interest, and qualities necessary to complete the program, and the potential to contribute to the field of security management.
Application opens: September 1st for Spring 2014
Deadline: November 15
Although November 15 is the official deadline for full consideration, late applications may be accepted at the discretion of the Security Management Department
To be eligible for admission, an applicant will be required to present the following:
- Complete graduate application for admissions from the Office of Admissions Application
- Baccalaureate degree conferred by a regionally accredited institution.
- Official Transcripts, submitted to the Office of Admissions, of all academic works previously undertaken.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals acquainted with your work and academic potential.
- A letter describing why the applicant desires this particular degree.
- For graduates of universities where English is not the native language:
- minimum TOEFL scores of 550 with section scores of 50 or higher for the paper-based test is required for admission
- a minimum score of 213 with section scores of 20 or higher for the computer-based test or a minimum score of 80 with section scores of 20 or higher for the internet-based test.
- Three years of paid work experience with supervisory or managerial responsibilities.
Last updated or reviewed on 9/10/13