Advanced Distributed Simulation Research Consortium
SUBMITTED AND PUBLISHED PAPERS 1996-1997
- M. Beheshti, and C. Hu, "Fuzzy Decision Making in Uncertain and Variable Environments with Uncertain Trustworthiness", Neural Parallel & Scientific Computations.
- A. de Korvin and G. Kutiev, "Autonomous Control Vehicles Using Fuzzy-Neural Networks," EXPERSYS.
- A. de Korvin, G.Kutiev, O. Sirisaengtaksin, "Neural Networks with Imprecise and Conflicting Data," Advances in Industrial Engineering Applications and Practice, Vol. II (1997), pp. 1085-1090.
- M. Beheshti and W. Waller, "Instructional Software for Closed Laboratories in CS1, "The Integrating Technology Into Computer Science Education Conference, ITISE?97, June 1, 1997.
- M. Beheshti, "Performance Evaluation for a Concurrence Control Mechanism in an ODBMS, 4th International Conference on Object-Oriented Information System, OOIS?97, November 10, 1997.
- M. Beheshti, A. Berrached, A. de Korvin, C. Hu, and O. Sirisaengtaksin, ?Fuzzy Petri Nets for Decision Making in an Uncertain and Variable Environment," Neural, Parallel and Scientific Computations, September, 1997, pp.309-324.
- A. de Korvin and R. Kleyle, "Transition Probabilities For Markov Chains Having Fuzzy States," J. of Stochastic Analysis and Applications (to appear).
- A. de Korvin and Margaret F. Shipley, "A Fuzzy Logic Approach For Determining Expected Values: A Project Management Application," J. of The Operational Research Society, (1996), pp. 562-569.
- A. de Korvin, P. Munter, and T. Scandura. "Promotion Decisions: A Rough Set Approach," Managerial Finance, Human Information Processing In Business Decision Making, Vol. 22, (1996), pp. 43-53.
- A. de Korvin, E. Deeba, and S. Xie, "Pexider Functional Equations - Their Fuzzy Analogs," Inter. J. of Math. and Math. Science, Vol. 19, No. 3, (1996), pp. 487-502.
- A. de Korvin and M. Shipley, "Rough Set Theory Fuzzy Belief Functions Related to Statistical Confidence: Application and Evaluation for Golf Course Closing," Stochastic Analysis and Applications, 13 (4) (1996) pp.487-502.
- A. de Korvin and R. Kleyle, "Policy Selection Based On A Markov Model With Fuzzy Transition Probabilities," J. of Intelligent Fuzzy Systems. Vol. 4, (1996) pp.121-130.
- C. Hu, S. Hoogendoorn, P. Sepulveda Jr., and A. Cardenas, "An Interval Polynomial Interpolation Problem and its Lagrange Solution," International Journal of Reliable Computing, 1997.
- Z. Hu and C. Hu, "Parallel Algorithms for Large-Scale Sparse Network Optimization Problems," Proceedings of High Performance Computing Symposium ?97, pp. 213-218, Society of Computer Simulation International, 1997.
- O. Sirisaengtaksin, T. Hung, Nguyen, and V. Keinovich, "Fuzzy Control as a Universal Control Tool," Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 80 (1996), pp. 71-86.
- O. Sirisaengtaksin, A. Berrached, A. de Korvin, M. Beheshti, C. Hu, "Neural Networks with Interval Weights," Proceedings of Second International Conference on Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, August 1-4, 1997, Waterloo, Canada.
- O. Duangploy, S. Hasbemi, A. de Korvin, G. Quirchmayr, "Selecting Optimal Hedging Tools" The 3rd World Congress on Expert Systems Conference (1996) 139-146.
- A de Korvin, K. Omer, M. Shipley, "A Fuzzy Controller for Adjusting Sample size to Meet Quality Goals" Productivity and Quality Management Frontiers 6 Engineering and Management Press Institute, (1997) 501-513.
- L. Chaouat, A de Korvin, S. Hasbemi, "The Use of the Theory of Evidence to Time Fuzzy Rules "Advances In Industrial Engineering Applications and Practice, San Diego (Nov.1997) vol. 57-62.
- J. Boronico, A. de Korvin, R. Kleyle, "An Extension of Ramsey-Borteauz Pricing to Services Offering Limited Deferability Subject to Reliability Constraints and Fuzzy Demand Functions", The S. of Managerial Finance, Vol. 23 (1997) 1-15.
- A de Korvin, K. Karim, R. Kleyle, "Investing in new Companies in an Limitable Economic Environment", The Joy of Managerial Finance, Vol. 23 (1997) 68-80.
- A de Korvin, K. Omer, M. Shipley, Bifpet versus Pert, Fuzzy Probabilities instead of the Beta Distribution", Accepted in the Joy of Engineering and Technology Management.
Page maintained by CST Web Support Technician
Last updated or reviewed on 4/23/09