- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
NEW PROCESS FOR 2014 GRADUATES
Students planning to graduate from UHD with a CST major must file an electronic application for graduation. The $50 application fee is nonrefundable, so we urge students to meet with a CST advisor before submitting the application and fee. An advisor can assess whether the potential applicant is “on track” to graduate in a particular semester.
To be successfully “certified for graduation” by CST, a student must have:
1. declared his/her major;
2. completed the degree plan for a CST major,
3. a UHD grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher,
4. a GPA of 2.0 or higher for those courses taken in his/her major,
5. up-to-date transcripts from all other universities attended,
6. taken his/her final 30 semester credit hours at UHD (per UHD policy) and
7. taken 18 semester credit hours at the upper level (3000 and above) at UHD.
If an applicant does not complete the requirements for the degree in the current semester, applicant will not be refunded the $50 application fee and must reapply for graduation.
Visit the e-services UHD graduation page for instructions.
ADVISING CONTACT INFORMATION AND COLLEGE DUE DATES:
College of Science & Technology Advising (Room: 724-N, email: email@example.com phone: 713-226-5275)
Page maintained by CST Web Support Technician
Last updated or reviewed on 11/8/13