About the Program
The Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences in Applied Administration (BAAS-AA) is the right fit for working students who have earned an Associate of Applied Sciences (AAS) degree and want to pursue an administrative or supervisory position within their current company or career field. The BAAS-AA prepares students for promotion by teaching them pertinent skills in budgeting, professional ethics, communication, mediation, human resources and change management.
Why choose UHD?
The BAAS in Applied Administration degree offers students flexibility and diversity, including:
- An option to transfer up to 78 credit hours from completion of an AAS degree at a community college.
- Evening and weekend scheduling.
- Online course formats.
Graduates of the applied administration program at the University of Houston-Downtown are equipped to become administrators and supervisors in various organizations, such as:
- General medical and surgical hospitals
- Construction firms
- Law offices
- Commercial and small businesses
- Technology and computer networking organizations
- Nonprofit organizations
Page maintained by: University College Webmaster
Last updated or reviewed on 11/21/14