Discover the Clues to Academic Success:
Learn to Think Like Sherlock Holmes
This 3-day extended orientation program emphasizes Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, and Integrity or the moral compass that drives our choices ultimately impacting the quality of our lives and the world in which we live.
Though the realities of our times often lead us to question the meaning of integrity in the 21st century, clearly, in the light of current events, it is a timeless virtue. In response, institutions of higher education are focusing more attention on fostering responsible citizens and ethical leaders.
- Attend simulated academic classes on Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday taught by full-time faculty in courses such as Drama, English, History, and Math
- Attend an awards dinner at which you receive a $300 account with the University Barnes & Noble
- Learn about financial aid, career options, campus organizations, and majors available at UHD
- Establish new friendships and building a support network as you meet professors and other students
- Receive a copy of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, the freshman common reader
Space is limited each week to the first 150 students who apply! To register or find out what former FSSP participants have to say about the program visit our web site at our Registration page If you have any additional questions, contact Michelle Falcon at 713-221-8434 or by email at email@example.com.
maintained by University College