Skip navigation

BAAS in Applied Administration

How Do I Apply for Graduation?

To apply for graduation, an application for graduation must be filed with the Director of the Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences in Applied Administration (BAAS-AA) Program.

Applications for graduation may be printed from the college's website; they are also sent to the UHD/BAAS-AA Gator Accounts each semester. Please complete the application, then submit it to 400S or fax it to 713-221-8603.

When Do I Apply for Graduation?Photo of graduates

  • Fall graduation - Applications will be accepted in April.
    Fall Application Pdf file

  • Spring graduation - Applications will be accepted in late September/early October, see gatormail for updates.
    Spring Application Pdf file

  • Summer graduation - Applications will be accepted in February.
    Summer Application Pdf file

Resource Links


Page maintained by Web Specialist

Last updated or reviewed on 10/1/10

   Click here to print this page

Find us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Read Skyline   Join us on LinkedIn   News RSS   Events RSS