Skip to main content
Curriculog Logo

Curriculum Management at UHD

This page provides resources and information on the curriculum development, change, and management process at the University of Houston-Downtown. All curricular processes are governed by PS 03. A.12. UHD uses Curriculog to manage all of these processes. Please find trainings, guides and an access portal below.

Curriculog has a new updated interface! 

  1. Updated look and feel—the interface overall has been updated and you'll note that the "action buttons" are now mostly on the right side of the right-hand pane.

  2. A new form naming convention—we have created a form numbering system to help with referencing and consistency and longevity of the system.

  3. Separate forms for undergraduate and graduate processes (courses, degree updates, etc.).

  4. Separate forms for certificates, degrees, and minors.

  5. A new form for the Notice of Intent to plan for all new certificates and degrees—this must be completed to allow access to any new degree/certificate submission forms in Curriculog. [Please review steps on our new planning page if you are thinking of new program development.]

  6. Specific forms for new core courses (and one for new seminar courses coming shortly), providing more support and a curricular review path to the Gen Ed Committee before they get to UCC, as per policy.

  7. A new form for prefix changes.
  1. Importing first: for any course updates, you will be asked to import current course information first—you cannot enter the form without doing so.

  2. Originator workflow: no longer do originators need to launch before editing and no need for two steps of approval! All is built in to your first entries; edits to the imported data will be captured immediately and once you "approve" it will move to the next step.

  3. Cross-listed courses: users must now "mark" cross-listed courses in Curriculog so that we can ensure consistency across the courses and that all cross-listed courses will be reviewed prior to final approvals in the system. If you plan to submit a new set of cross-listed courses or revise a set, please get help from Lucy Bowen before you start the process in Curriculog.

  4. Toggle questions: in some forms, there are questions that will result in submission of different content or instructions.

  5. Core Curriculum workflow: Core Curriculum proposals will go directly to the GEC after the Dean, and UCC will not see them until the GEC has reviewed and moved them forward. The core forms have additional instruction about how to submit core proposals with required content.

  6. New degree/certificate proposals: those planning new degrees or certificates planning new degrees and certificates should follow the online process and the Notice of Intent should be submitted through Curriculog. The Curriculog form for new degrees and certificates will be available only to those who are in the process and have worked with the Office of the Provost on any needed planning steps. Please contact Michelle with any questions:

Curriculog User Information

New Interface User Guide

Forms in Curriculog Table of Contents

Curriculum Form 1.0: Prefix - New or Change

Curriculum Form 1.1: Undergraduate - New Course

Curriculum Form 1.2: Undergraduate - Change Course

Curriculum Form 1.3: Special Topics - New Course

Curriculum Form 1.4: Undergraduate Delete Course

Curriculum Form 1.5: Common Core - New Course

Curriculum Form 1.5: Common Core - New Course

Curriculum Form 1.5_S: Common Core - New Seminar Course

Curriculum Form 1.6: Graduate - New Course

Curriculum Form 1.7: Graduate - Change Course

Curriculum Form 1.9: Graduate - Delete Course

Curriculum Form 2.0: Notice of Intent to Plan for New Programs and Certificates (NOI)

Curriculum Form 2.1: Undergraduate - New Degree

Curriculum Form 2.2: Undergraduate - Change Degree

Curriculum Form 2.4: Undergraduate - Delete Degree

Curriculum Form 2.6: Graduate - New Degree

Curriculum Form 2.7: Graduate - Change Degree

Curriculum Form 2.9: Graduate - Delete Degree

Curriculum Form 3.1: Undergraduate - New Certificate

Curriculum Form 3.2: Undergraduate - Change Certificate

Curriculum Form 3.4: Undergraduate - New Certificate

Curriculum Form 3.6: Graduate - New Certificate

Curriculum Form 3.7: Graduate - Change Certificate

Curriculum Form 3.9: Graduate - Delete Certificate

Curriculog Support

Please contact Taheshia Hobbs at​ or

Additional Resources & Information

Last updated 4/8/2022 8:50 AM