Skip navigation

Transfering Credits

If you are interested in transferring college credits from institutions outside the United States, you will need to submit your documents to a credential evaluation service which is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or NAFSA: Association of International Educators. We will be glad to forward a brochure to you. Credits will be granted based on the recommendations of the evaluation agency with respect to the University of Houston-Downtown degree requirements, at the time of enrollment.

Suggested Credential Evaluation Services

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. **
P.O. Box 92970
Milwaukee, WI 53202-0970
Phone: 414-289-3400
Fax: 414-289-3411

SDR Educational Consultants *
2600 N. Gessner, Suite 236
Houston, Texas 77080
Phone: 713-460-3525


Global Credential Evaluators, Inc. Southwest*
P.O. Box 9203
College Station, Tx 77842-9203
Phone: 979-690-8912
Contact: Jean B. Ringer

SpanTran Evaluation Services **
2400 Augusta Drive, Suite 451
Houston, Texas 77057
Phone: 713-266-8805
Apply online at:

International Education Evaluators , Inc.*
P.O. Box 545863
Surfside, FL 33154
Phone: 305-503-9063 & 305-993-5544
Fax: 305-993-5550
Contact: Maria Elena Sebastiani

World Education Services, Inc. **
P.O. Box 745
New York, N.Y. 10113-0745
Phone: 212-966-6311
Fax: 212-966-6395


Josef Silny & Associates **
P.O. Box 2438233
Coral Gables, FL 33124
Phone: 305-273-1616
Fax: 305-273-1338


** Member of NACES
*  Member of NAFSA


Page maintained by SSEM

Last updated or reviewed on 4/16/14

   Click here to print this page

Find us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Read Skyline   Join us on LinkedIn   News RSS   Events RSS