- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
Below are instructions on how to view your class roster in Blackboard.
1. You should be logged into Blackboard. If you need login instructions please visit Step 1.
2. From your course list, click the CRN of the course you wish to enter.
3. Once in the course, you will need to add the Roster tool to your course menu. Click the Add Menu Item button (blue square with white plus sign) at the top of your course menu and select Create Tool Link from the drop down menu.
4. Within the Add Tool Link window, give your tool link a Name. Click the drop-down menu under Type and select Roster.
5. If you would like students to see this tool, check the box called Available to Users. Otherwise, leave the box blank and click Submit.
6. The Roster tool will now show on your left menu. Click on the Roster link to open the course roster area.
7. You will need to use the search function to find all of the course members on the course roster. Searching first names that are not blank will display all enrolled course users. See the sample search below.
8. Click Go to submit your roster search and view the enrolled members of your course.
Page maintained by UHD Blackboard Support
Last updated or reviewed on 3/13/14