- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
Below are the steps necessary to submit an assignment to your Blackboard Learn course.
1. You should be logged into Blackboard Learn. If you need login instructions please visit Step 1.
2. Enter the course of the assignment you wish to submit by clicking its title in the course list.
3. The Assignment Tool allows you to view and submit assignments online. This tool can be placed in any content area in Blackboard Learn, but many professors will add an Assignments area to the Course Tools Menu.
a. Select Assignments from your Course Tools Menu.
The above screenshot shows where you will be taken when the "Assignments" button is clicked.
4. Click the assignment title. A new screen will load where you will see instructions, a due date, points possible, an area to type comments, and the ability to attach a file.
a. When you are ready to submit an Assignment, type your response in the Submission Area or click Browse to attach your file. Refer to your professor's instructions to see if he or she has a preference of how they would like you to submit your assignments..
5. If you want to submit later, click Save as Draft instead of Submit.
6. If you are ready to submit your Assignment for grading, click Submit.
7. After you click Submit, you will be able to view your Submission History.
Page maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated or reviewed on 8/4/14