What is Microsoft Office 365?
O365 is a bundle of services powered by the cloud that includes Outlook Web Access (OWA), One Drive online storage space for your documents (1TB), online Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
What features come with my O365 account?
- University of Houston-Downtown email account ( email, contacts, calendar) - Students: 50GB, Faculty/Staff: 100GB
- One Drive access - 1TB
- Access to web based Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- O365 Web Apps
What features come with my O365 alumni account?
University of Houston-Downtown email account (email, contacts, calendar) - 50GB
Can both employees and students use Microsoft Office 365?
Are there any technical requirements for using Office 365?
Most Microsoft Office 365 tools simply require a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection and a current web browser. However, not all features of each tool may be available on all platforms/browsers. For more details check the Help manual for the product you are interested in using.
Read all about system requirements.
Is my O365 password the same as my UHD network password?
Yes. It will expire every 180 days and must be reset using
What happens to my O365 student account if I graduate from UHD?
- Your account is re-licensed as an alumni account.
- You continue to have access to your mailbox forever.
- You no longer have access to OneDrive or Microsoft Web Apps.
What happens to my O365 student account if I leave UHD?
Your O365 account is deleted after 18 months of inactivity.