Software Installation Request
This procedure is followed when software needs to be installed on presentation classroom, electronic classroom or Academic Computing Lab computers.
Software Installation Request Procedures
- Software must be certified for use with Windows 7.
- Proof of licensing must be provided. Submit a copy of the software licensing agreement to the Manager of Student Technology Services, S800.
- Submit this request no later than four weeks before the start of the semester during which the software is to be used, or four weeks before the first use of the software.
- The software media must be received by the Manager of Student Technology Services (S800) no later than four weeks before the start of the semester during which the software is to be used, or four weeks before the first use of the software. This is very important since the classrooms are heavily occupied and access to the computers to install software is limited.
- Complete this form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.
Use of the software is to be supported by the faculty member requesting the software installation. The ACL staff is responsible for installing the software and ensuring that it runs.
NOTE: If a course requires plug-ins for websites assigned by a faculty member or used along with textbooks, the faculty member needs to test the use of the website on an ACL computer to ensure that all plug-ins are available and working properly. Please contact an ACL staff member if you need assistance with this.
SOFTWARE INSTALLATION REQUEST FORM
Faculty and Staff only
Page maintained by email@example.com
Last updated or reviewed on 8/20/14