PeopleSoft 9.1/Financial System Security Access
All the UHD PeopleSoft 9.1 Financial System new users need to have the following steps done before they start to access the system:
- Complete a Request for PeopleSoft Financial System Operator ID Form and a Request for PeopleSoft Financial System General Ledger Access Form by the user. Return the completed forms to the PeopleSoft Security coordinator, Office of Business Affairs, 713-221-8098, Room 970-S.
- The users will be notified by e-mail when their operator ID has been assigned from us.
- Access will not be granted until the appropriate training has been completed.
- To be granted access to General Ledger (to be able run Department Cost Center Reports), the users must complete the Intro to PS 9.1 Finance Training and Cost Center Verification Training.
- To be granted access to Accounts Payable, the user must complete the A/P Fast Start Training.
One Main Street • Houston, TX 77002 • 713-221-8000
Page maintained by Business Affairs
Last updated or reviewed on 2/24/14