Skip navigation

Travel Forms

Current forms


Actual Lodging Authorization Form Use this form to authorize the over per diem amount for the referenced travel. Must be signed by the department head. If traveler is department head, traveler's supervisor must sign. Submit with the Travel Request for approval at the same time.
Release & Indemnification Use this form for all field trip or group travel participants.
Taxable Payment or Reimbursement to Employees Use this form for taxable payments or reimbursement to employees. Complete and submit with the Travel Voucher.
Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate This certificate is for business only. Certificate should be furnished to the hotel or motel. The operator may request a government ID, business card or other identification to verify exemption claimed.
Travel Information Request Form (TIR) Use this form for initial communication with Travel Office to obtain airfare, rental car and/or lodging quotes before submitting TR Form.
Travel Request Form (TR) Use this form to reserve funds for a trip and insure that the traveler is covered under the UHD insurance and workers compensation programs.
Travel Voucher Document travel expenditures on a Local Funds vouchers along with required receipts and documentation in order to copy into a PO Voucher.
Individual Setup Form Provide details about new vendors.
Direct Deposit Authorization Form Used to set up vendor payees for direct deposit.


Forms No longer used


Encumbrance Cancellation Adjustment Form To be used to adjust monetary amounts, cost center or account information on a posted Purchase Order for traveling.


One Main Street, Suite 970-S, Houston, TX 77002-1001

Page maintained by Business Affairs

Last updated or reviewed on 1/28/15

   Click here to print this page

Find us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Read Skyline   Join us on LinkedIn   News RSS   Events RSS