Skip navigation

Student Information Changes/Updates




Address & Contact Information Updates

To update your address or your contact information (phone number, emergency contact, etc), please visit myUHD and click on My Profile and Emergency Alerts to make the change online.


Name, Social Security Number/Taxpayer Identification Number, & Date of Birth Updates

Please complete the Student Information Update Form and submit to the Office of Admissions (if you are a new student) or the Registrar’s Office (if you are a current or former student) along with the required documentation as stated in the form.




Page maintained by SSEM

Last updated or reviewed on 1/9/13

   Click here to print this page

Find us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Read Skyline   Join us on LinkedIn   News RSS   Events RSS