- Download the eATF available on the secure site provided to UHD Academic Departments by the Registrar’s Office.
- Complete the eATF and click on the Submit by Email button at the bottom of the form.
- When the button is selected, the eATF will be embedded into an email, be sure to send the eATF using your uhd.edu email account.
- Send the eATF attachment to the appropriate designated official (Department Chair, Director, Dean or designee) for approval. For more information about ATF approvals, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
- Once the appropriate designated official has reviewed the eATF attached to the email, the message including the attachment, must be forwarded to the Registrar’s Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that in order for the eATF to be processed, it must be submitted via email by the designated official responsible for eATF approvals.
- The eATF will be received by the Registrar’s Office staff and processed within 2-3 business days. Please ensure that all approval steps are taken in order to have the eATF processed on a timely basis.
- Once the eATF is processed, the designated official will receive notification that the administrative request has been processed.
- The eATF will then be imaged into the student record in Fortis.
- The changes done per the eATF request will be displayed online via student e-services within 2-3 business days.
You may also use the eATF in PDF to submit the ATF in person, by mail or by fax. Simply download and complete the online form and print it. Be sure to obtain the proper signature approvals since the form will be submitted as a hard copy document.
If you have any questions or need to contact the Registrar's office, please see the contact information below:
eATF Contact Information
One Main Street, Suite N330
Houston, TX 77002
Fax: 713 223-7438
Page maintained by SSEM
Last updated or reviewed on 1/2/14