- Download the eGradeChange available on the secure site provided to UHD Academic Departments by the Registrar's Office.
- Complete the eGradeChange and click on the Submit by Email button at the bottom of the form.
- When the button is selected, the eGradeChange will be embedded into an email, be sure to send the eGradeChange using your uhd.edu email account.
- Send the eGradeChange attachment to the appropriate designated official (Department Chair, Dean or designee) for approval. For more information about Grade Change approvals, please contact the Registrar's Office.
- Once the appropriate designated official has reviewed the eGradeChange attached to the email, the message including the attachment, must be forwarded to the Registrar's Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Instructor must be copied on this email when submitted to the Registrar Office.
Please note that in order for the eGradeChange to be processed, it must be submitted via email by the designated official responsible for eGradeChange approvals.
- The eGradeChange will be received by the Registrar's Office staff and processed within 3-5 business days. Please ensure that all approval steps are taken in order to have the eGradeChange processed on a timely basis.
- Once the eGradeChange is processed, the designated official will receive notification that the Grade Change request has been processed.
- The eGradeChange will then be imaged into the student record in Fortis.
- The changes done per the eGradeChange request will be displayed online via student e-services within 3-5 business days.
You may also use the eGradeChange in PDF to submit the Grade Change in person, by mail or by fax. Simply download and complete the online form and print it. Be sure to obtain the proper signature approvals since the form will be submitted as a hard copy document.
If you have any questions or need to contact the Registrar's office, please see the contact information below:
eGradeChange Contact Information
Student Records and Processing Team
One Main Street, Suite N1010
Houston, TX 77002
Fax: 713 222-5317
Page maintained by SSEM
Last updated or reviewed on 1/9/13