Skip navigation

Veterans Services



When you notify UH-Downtown of your approval for veterans education benefits, you will need to meet with an Academic Advisor to get an unofficial updated degree plan.

In your UH-Downtown academic records however, you will be considered an undeclared major. All students who have not declared a major are required to see an Academic Advisor.


To officially declare your major you must complete and submit an Application for an Official Degree Plan to the Advising Center.


Once you have officially declared your major, you must submit the following to Veterans Services your official degree plan (completed by your Academic Advisor).




Page maintained by SSEM

Last updated or reviewed on 5/29/12

   Click here to print this page

Find us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Read Skyline   Join us on LinkedIn   News RSS   Events RSS