Skip navigation

Veterans Services Forms




All forms are available in PDF interactive except where indicated. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please select and complete the proper form, print it, attach the appropriate documents (if required), and submit them to the Veterans Services via in person, fax, email or drop box outside of office

Please be sure to space your characters within the boxes provided on the forms.

Get Your DD-214

Most veterans and their next-of-kin can get free copies of their DD Form 214 (Report of Separation) through the eVetRecs website or by mailing or faxing a completed Standard Form SF-180 to the NationalArchives.





Page maintained by SSEM

Last updated or reviewed on 2/6/15

   Click here to print this page

Find us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Read Skyline   Join us on LinkedIn   News RSS   Events RSS